Whether you need a dentist for routine exams and cleanings or cosmetic or restoration procedures, Dr. Richard Rowntree has extensive post graduate training to provide comprehensive care to meet all your oral care needs. The entire team is devoted to providing gentle and personalized care in a relaxed and comfortable environment, designed to set you at ease.
- Cleanings and Prevention – To help our patients maintain healthy teeth for life, we offer dental exams and cleanings, fluoride treatment, panoramic x-rays, sealants, oral hygiene aides, and education about home care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve the appearance of your smile with teeth whitening, dental implants, porcelain inlays and onlays, porcelain crowns, composite fillings, fixed bridges, and porcelain veneers.
- Restorations – Several options are available to restore the function of your teeth, including amalgam and composite fillings, dental implants, dental crowns, implants, partial dentures, full dentures, and fixed dentures.
- Periodontal Disease – We provide diagnosis and treatment options for periodontal disease to help prevent tooth loss.
- Sedation Dentistry – There are a few sedation methods used to control fear, anxiety, and pain during dental procedures. We offer nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and oral conscious sedation to meet the needs of each patient.
We are committed to the quality dental care and patient education. This website contains information about a wide variety of dental conditions, procedures, and our practice. If you are looking for dentists in the Humble, TX area, please take a few moments to read more about our practice and contact us at 281-358-6330 to schedule an appointment.